Hello! I’m Gwendoline Clavé, the person behind Clavoline Traduction. As you can see on my blog, I am a language professional wearing many hats:
- A qualified legal translator, I specialize in contracts, IT law, and data protection.
- I also translate business communications and training materials.
- I write content optimized for search engines.
- I help an SEO agency as digital marketing coordinator.
- A former computational linguist, I specialized in natural language generation (NLG).
- I will soon offer consulting, translation, and content writing services in gender-inclusive French.
- I rewrite and translate legal documents in plain language.
On this blog, I write about topics related to — or at the crossroads of — translation, law, and IT.
For more information, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.
Articles on this blog
- How Much Does Legal Translation Cost?
- Écrire Sans Exclure: A Comprehensive Training in Gender-Inclusive French
- Legal Writing Hacks for Lawyers: An Introduction to Plain Language
- Law and Translation: Easing Entry into the Professional World
- MA in Translation and Computational Linguistics: An Alum’s Background
- World Ethical Data Forum 2022: Exploring the Future of Data
- BrightonSEO Oct 2022: Selected Talks for Beginners and Experts
- Learning Contract Drafting: Parallels with Translation
- From Content Writer to Content Strategist
- ContractsCon 2023: The Contracts Conference You Won’t Want to Miss
- Series of Articles about Online Search
- Leverage SEO to Attract Prospects to Your Law Firm’s Blog
- Legal Translation, an Unique Specialization
- Becoming a Legal Translator after the French Baccalauréat
- How to Contract 2022 Conference: A Translator’s Thoughts