On the French version of this blog, I published an article about Écrire Sans Exclure, Isabelle Meurville’s seven-week training in gender-inclusive French for translators. The next session starts in March 2023.
The article touches on:
- How training in gender-inclusive French can benefit language professionals
- How Isabelle Meurville became an authority among translators
- The program of her training — between theory, practice, and strategy
- Interactivity and community, two important elements of the training
- What I loved about Écrire Sans Exclure and how it could be even better
- How much the training costs and how to get funding from the French FIF PL
- Where to find feedback from other alumni
- The next session of Écrire Sans Exclure, in spring 2023
If you can read French, go to Écrire sans exclure : avis sur une formation en écriture inclusive.
If you can’t read French, but would be interested in reading the article in English, let me know on LinkedIn.
As a language professional, I wear many hats, including legal translator, SEO content writer, and digital marketing coordinator. I use a combination of linguistic, legal, and IT skills to see my clients’ projects succeed. On this blog, I share thoughts and information on diverse topics at the crossroads of those fields.